When you meet any of the listed criteria, a 5% credit is applied to your base premium—up to a maximum of 10% credit. There is no minimum premium threshold for an account to be eligible for the credit, which will be applied after the application of any schedule rating modifiers. The criteria must be met every year for the credit to be continued.
- Enactment of an annual exposure analysis program
- At least 60% of the agency staff achieve recognized designations — CIC,
CISR, CPCU, ACSR
- Attendance at an approved E&O seminar within the last 15 months or within first 30 days after inception date
- Qualification by size of agency
- All required staff attend an affiliate conducted in-house E&O/Loss Prevention Seminar
Call Christi at PIA Kentucky 1-502-875-3888 to find out how you can benefit from Utica's Errors & Omissions Loss Control Program.
See all of PIA's Products & Services and Resources