Certified Insurance Service Representative
After three decades of continuing educational excellence, the CISR Program offers an ever expanding array of practical, skill-building opportunities. An inspiring professional faculty, nine ONE-DAY courses to choose from, and a curriculum that's tailored to your role and region--all these benefits make the CISR Program a truly superior education choice.
Developed in partnership with The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research, PIA of Kentucky's designation programs are recognized as the best source for continuing education credits, designation opportunities and concrete knowledge for insurance professionals of every experience level.
To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years.
- Commercial Casualty I – CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty II – BAP, WC, Excess Liability
- Insuring Commercial Property
- Insuring Personal Residential Property
- Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
- Personal Lines - Miscellaneous
- Agency Operations
- Life & Health Essentials
- Elements of Risk Management
Your CISR designation signifies your ongoing commitment to education, earning you well-deserved recognition. If you want to take it to the next level, consider the status of CISR Elite, which is earned by completing all nine of the CISR courses within three years. Learn more about CISR Elite.
The CISR Program empowers outstanding individuals to provide exceptional customer service. Join the many thousands of insurance professionals who have already experienced the benefits, such as:
- Current, practical, up-to-date information you can apply immediately in your day-to-day interactions with customers.
- Complete knowledge of risks, coverages,
and exposures - knowledge that helps to make you a truly superior insurance
- Cross-selling and account-rounding skills - to complement your core understanding of risks and exposures.
- One-day classroom agendas or self-paced online agendas - giving you maximum knowledge with a minimum amount of time away from the office.
- CE credit in states having a continuing education requirement - for a convenient, cost-effective way to meet your ongoing CE needs.
- An affordable registration fee - one that includes the course outlines and
- Need more? How about $7,253, the amount on average you will earn annually compared to other Account Managers!
This excellent program will enrich your career, extend your knowledge, and immeasurably increase the satisfaction that comes from doing a great job. For today's insurance professional, it's an exceptionally rewarding opportunity.
Visit our event calendar to browse our CISR Institutes schedule, and get started!