3/20/2018 to 3/21/2018
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
The Campbell House, A Curio Hotel
1375 S Broadway
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Sarah M. Burgin
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
For the latest event highlights, and information about FREE Sneak Peek webinars with Chris Paradiso, visit our Annual Meeting webpage.
Are you a licensed agent under age 40?Special discounted pricing available.
Our Annual Meeting is the premier event of the year for professional insurance agents, carriers and businesses who support the independent agency system. Make plans now to join us in March for this once-a-year opportunity.
Location: The Campbell House, Curio Collection by Hilton
Call 859-255-4281 for discounted reservations.
Interested in sponsoring our 2018 Annual Meeting? Click here for information.
Tuesday, March 20th
Networking & Bourbon Tasting
Buffalo Trace Distillery
3:45 PM ~ 9:00 PM
Enjoy one of our most popular local attractions - bourbon tasting, and the opportunity to network with fellow agents, company representatives and vendors. Includes:
- Coach transportation to and from The Campbell House
- Private tour and tasting
- Cocktail party, including heavy hors d'oeuvres
Wednesday, March 21st
Featured Speaker: Chris Paradiso
Social Media Marketing Seminar
8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM
Renowned marketing expert and successful agency owner Chris Paradiso will share his insights on all things digital marketing, giving you the tools that he used to dramatically build his agency's client base and loyalty.
- Developing your agency brand – how to create it, and 30 questions to help develop the brand
- A personal brand versus an agency brand (social individual agent branding strategy)
- Creating a marketing budget for new business and for renewals (renewal questioners to protect your agency and give a great customer experience)
- How to create and use marketing personas to direct your content to your target audience
- How to craft agency visuals and what tools to use (with hands-on training on how your agency can create your own visuals with logos, etc.)
- Facebook overview, and how to set up paid advertising to targeted audiences (boosting) educating the public and renewals
- Your social strategy with your staff – the power of checking in on Facebook and how your staff speaks to your agency brand
- Capitalizing on your loyal followers – your customer strategy on Facebook, and how pictures and visuals of clients and staff can boost your following (including how to post/tag)
- The power of hashtags – why they are important and how to properly use them (and how your agency can create your own custom hashtags to spur your audience to take action)
- Instagram set up and uses, along with individual accounts for a agent/broker or agency (including the “in’s and out’s” of the Instagram app and how to re-market visuals properly to Instagram)
- Twitter – how to setup your account, and how to use Twitter to find prospects or attract leads
- How to properly SEO and spread your YouTube videos online (including direct uploading videos to Facebook for more traction as well)
- And much, much more!