Professional Insurance Agents of KY Annual Meeting
March 20-21, 2018 ~ The Campbell House, A Curio Hotel
1375 S Broadway, Lexington, KY 40504
Call 859-255-4281 for discounted reservations.
Our Annual Meeting is the premier event of the year for professional insurance agents, carriers and businesses who support the independent agency system. Make plans now to join us in March for this once-a-year opportunity to spend time with your peers and brush up on the latest news and strategies for success.
Schedule of events include:
Tuesday, March 20th
Networking & Bourbon Tasting
Buffalo Trace Distillery
3:45 PM ~ 9:00 PM
Enjoy one of our most popular local attractions - bourbon tasting, and the opportunity to network with fellow agents, company representatives and vendors.
- Coach transportation to and from The Campbell House
- Private tour and tasting
- Cocktail party, including heavy hors d'oeuvres
Wednesday, March 21st
Featured Speaker: Chris Paradiso
Social Media Marketing Seminar
8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM
Renowned marketing expert and successful agency owner Chris Paradiso will share his insights on all things digital marketing, giving you the tools that he used to dramatically build his agency's client base and loyalty.
- Developing your agency brand – how to create it, and 30 questions to help develop the brand
- A personal brand versus an agency brand (social individual agent branding strategy)
- Creating a marketing budget for new business and for renewals (renewal questioners to protect your agency and give a great customer experience)
- How to create and use marketing personas to direct your content to your target audience
- How to craft agency visuals and what tools to use (with hands-on training on how your agency can create your own visuals with logos, etc.)
- Facebook overview, and how to set up paid advertising to targeted audiences (boosting) educating the public and renewals
- Your social strategy with your staff – the power of checking in on Facebook and how your staff speaks to your agency brand
- Capitalizing on your loyal followers – your customer strategy on Facebook, and how pictures and visuals of clients and staff can boost your following (including how to post/tag)
- The power of hashtags – why they are important and how to properly use them (and how your agency can create your own custom hashtags to spur your audience to take action)
- Instagram set up and uses, along with individual accounts for a agent/broker or agency (including the “in’s and out’s” of the Instagram app and how to re-market visuals properly to Instagram)
- Twitter – how to setup your account, and how to use Twitter to find prospects or attract leads
- How to properly SEO and spread your YouTube videos online (including direct uploading videos to Facebook for more traction as well)
- Creating your first video with hands-on help/guidance
- Learning about the tool Loom great to educate the client/prospect of coverages and great to keep in management system for protection, and how to create and use video proposals for your customers/clients, and how it helps the customer experience
- YouTube – how to set up an agency page and maintain your channel and to create insurance educational videos for the public and existing clients
- Pinterest – how to set up an agency page, what to post, and how to properly hashtag and get visibility in the Pinterest world
- Blogging – why every agency needs a blog and how to SEO your posts to help your agency website’s traction and spread blogs to social media
- How to write a blog, how many words are involved, and other tips/tricks with blogging as well
- Agency website design – how to have a profitable website, how to see who’s visiting your agency website, call to actions, review of ResponseiQ
- Google analytics – tracking your agency website performance and how you can always strive to improve and capitalize on what’s working
- Email marketing – our tools and strategy and how your agency can implement as well (including setting up specific templates, how often clients should get emailed, and how to avoid getting labeled as spam)
Free Sneak Peek Webinars!
Our featured speaker, Chris Paradiso, is hosted two FREE live webinars to give you a sample of what to expect at this exciting event, as well as to provide you useful social media marketing tips that you can put to immediate use to attract more people to your agency's presence.
If you missed Chris's info-packed webinars, the recordings are now available. Although numerous social media marketing tips were shared, it's just a small fraction of the full-day seminar planned for the Annual Meeting!
Live Webinar: Part I ~ Wednesday, January 31, 2018 ~ 2:00PM ET ~ VIEW RECORDING
Live Webinar: Part II ~ Wednesday, February 28, 2018 ~ 2:00PM ET ~ VIEW RECORDING
Young Professional*: $125
*Licensed agent, under age 40
Bookmark this page, and check back for exciting updates. We'll let you know when tickets are available, and you'll be able to reserve them here. And make sure you're signed up for our newsletters, so you'll be sure to receive the latest info in your inbox.
2017 Annual Meeting
If you attended our "Industry In Transition" themed 2017 Annual Meeting, held June 5-6 at the same location as this year's event, then you know the value of the educational offerings, professional networking and first-class setting the meeting provides.
To review some of the highlights:
- Browse our photo gallery (and be sure to add your own pictures).
- Download the conference guide.