- Responsible for providing sales support.
- Provides customer service by handling the day to day operations of clients' insurance needs.
- Works with the Producer to design proper insurance and risk management services for clients.
- Develops complete client information and applications for new and renewal business. Identifies and requests renewal exposures. Guides clients through the renewal process, in conjunction with the Producer and submits requests to carriers according to the renewal process timetable. Follows up with carrier underwriters and completes the appropriate renewal per Agency procedures. Reviews experience modifiers.
- Establish strong customer relationships.
- Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases, audit, and account balance status when requested. Ensures that these items are given to client in a timely manner. Initiates appropriate correspondence with carriers and clients. Responds to requests from clients and insurance companies.
- Maintains files with proper records according to agency procedures. Maintains good internal files.
- Assists in the development of strong business relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Recognizes and satisfies carrier goals and objectives in order to enhance business relationships.
- Ensures accuracy of account information for both new and renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy in rating, coverage, signatures, and enters these transactions to generate billing invoices in a timely manner.
- Experience managing less complex commercial property and casualty accounts.
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- TAM experience desirable.
Contact Notes and Special Requests
179 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue, KY 41073