- Process all policies, endorsements, incoming mail, binders, schedules, certificates, and other items related to the servicing of clients policies in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare proposals and provide other technical support in the sales process as needed.
- Perform all functions according to company guidelines meeting all quality and timeliness standards in an automated environment while properly documenting all activity in agency management system.
- Properly maintain and organize insured files in accordance with agency’s procedures manual.
- Accurately and regularly document important policy details and other pertinent account information in agency management system in accordance to agency procedures manual.
- Participate in team and client meetings.
- Provide backup coverage to the Customer Services Representatives and Account Administrators as needed.
- Aid in marketing of new and renewal business. This includes use of carrier rating systems and submissions with completed applications with proper documentation (loss runs, narrative, brochures, etc.) to various markets and follow up to ensure timely receipt of quotes and policies.
- College education or equivalent insurance experience.
- Active Property and Casualty License or ability to obtain as a condition of employment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle heavy workload with minimal supervision; able to self check for accuracy; and independently research and analyze.
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and working with shifting priorities.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, interpret complex information, and responds appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience using an agency management system. Experience with use of Applied Epic a plus.
- Ability to use various carrier rating programs
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, E-mail and navigating the Internet.
Contact Notes and Special Requests