We are seeking a courteous customer service professional to provide support for our small team. As a Client Services Specialist, you will be responsible for providing accurate information to clients in a timely manner while ensuring efficient processing of policies, claims, questions and other services for clients.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding existing policies and coverage; make requested changes
- Assist in processing claims and notify clients of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Maintain contact with clients during claim process and ascertain satisfaction post-claim
- Collect and process client payments and ensure accurate billing
- Maintain electronic records of client interactions and transactions including inquiries, changes, claims, comments, and actions taken
- Process quote information for prospective new clients
- Produce certificates and evidence of insurance as requested
- Schedule office appointments and confirm scheduling of life insurance exams
- Monitor status of client policies for lapses and cancellations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Skills: Minimum of a high school diploma. Some college/degree or 1-3 years of experience working in customer service, insurance, or an equivalent field is preferred. Applicants must either be currently licensed in Property & Casualty insurance or willing to obtain a Property & Casualty insurance license prior to start date. Applicant should have good time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work, excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, and have a proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
Benefits: Salary range commensurate with experience; paid leave; paid holidays
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Office Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Contact Notes and Special Requests
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to Stacy Arnett [firstname.lastname@example.org]. While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact Email: Stacy Arnett