Every agency wants to save money.
When you meet any of the listed criteria, a 5% credit is applied to your base premium—up to a maximum of 10% credit. There is no minimum premium threshold for an account to be eligible for the credit, which will be applied after the application of any schedule rating modifiers. The criteria must be met every year for the credit to be continued.
The criteria is:
- Enactment of an annual exposure analysis program
- At least 60% of the agency staff achieve recognized designations — CIC, CISR, CPCU, ACSR
- Attendance at an approved E&O seminar within the last 15 months or within first 30 days after inception date
- CIC Agency Management
- CISR Agency Operations
- Dynamics of Service
- Kentucky E&O Seminars
- Qualification by size of agency
Your Staff Size # and Who Need to Attend 1-3 1 principal/office manager or CSR 4-10 principal/office manager and 1 CSR 11-20 principal/office manager and 2 CSRs 21+ 20% of staff
- All required staff attend an affiliate conducted in-house E&O/Loss Prevention Seminar